Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 320+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Uber has raised more than $8 billion in funding.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Can’t Apply? Explore more openings
|CLICK HERE TO JOIN
|Hot jobs (Globally)
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Analyst, Sr. Data Analyst, or other types of data analysis-focused functions
- Excellent understanding of statistical principles backed by an academic foundation
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Experience with either Python or R for data analysis
- Proven track record to wrangle large datasets, extracting insights from data, and summarising learnings/takeaways.
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (i. e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
- Proven aptitude toward Data Storytelling and Root Cause Analysis using data
- Ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining quality and detail
- Ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop junior team members
- Superb communication and organization skills
Why Explore a Career at Uber
The India Growth team is dedicated to making Uber the best transportation network in India. You will work closely with our operations teams on the ground in India and the Product-Engineering team for India Growth based in San Francisco. The India Growth Product-Engineering team is responsible for all product and engineering projects related to growing Uber’s business in India.
Building a product that scales while considering the regional and cultural differences of an emerging market is a unique challenge. In just the last few months, our team has launched high-impact features like cash payments, safety improvements, and several partner integrations. Along the way, you will work with a fast-paced engineering and product team, and apply your skills to make India a better place to live, bringing people and their cities closer together.