About Target company
Behind one of the world’s best loved brands, is a uniquely capable and brilliant team of analysts, scientists, product owners and engineers. The Operations Intelligence team at Global Supply chain and Logistics(GSCL) drives continuous innovation and growth through experimentation using data analysis as key, playing a key role in strategic initiatives and operational support at GSCL . The OI team plays a key role in identifying patterns, RCAs and measuring the top growth opportunities at any given time. We’re here to help Target’s world class supply chain from stores and digital both for domestic as well as imports.
A role with Target’s OI Data Analytics team is a chance to help develop our in-house strength for getting the maximum value from Target’s many data assets. We see data as a product, and as an opportunity to experiment, to refine our approach to new supply chain problems. This is how we bring to life what wasn’t possible yesterday, and generate new avenues of insights for Target’s supply chain business in the process. Together, we positively impact changes across various initiatives, processes and interdependencies that require exceptional data collection, pattern finding, modelling, measurement and analysis — ultimately leading to quicker and more meaningful decision-making at Target.
About this career:
- Role is about being passionate about data, analysis, metrics development, feature experimentation and its application to improve both business strategies, as well as support to GSCL operations team
- Develop, model and apply analytical best practices while upskilling and coaching others on new and emerging technologies to raise the bar for performance in analysis by sharing with others (clients, peers, etc.) well documented analytical solutions .
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset by seeking out new ways to solve problems through formal trainings, peer interactions and industry publications to continually improve technically, implement best practises and analytical acumen
- Be expert in specific business domain, self-directed and drive execution towards outcomes, understand business inter-dependencies, conduct detailed problem solving, remediate obstacles, use independent judgement and decision making to deliver as per product scope, provide inputs to establish product/ project timelines
Apply for this vacancy
|Tower 02, manyata embassy business park, bangalore, india, 540065;
|Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Join for fast Job updates
|CLICK HERE TO JOIN
|Hot Job updates (Globally)
|CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Experience working with Product teams and business leaders to develop product roadmaps and feature development
- Able to support conclusions with analytical evidence using descriptive stats, inferential stats and data visualizations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguous problem definitions, recognize dependencies and deliver impact solutions through logical problem solving and technical ideations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to both business and technical teams, and translate ideas between them
- Intellectually curious, high energy and a strong work ethic
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.