About EY Company : EY is Hiring for Data analysts
EY is Hiring for Data analysts: our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people — providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day.
We help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges. Through our four integrated service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — and our deep sector knowledge, we help our clients to capitalize on new opportunities and assess and manage risk to deliver responsible growth. Our high-performing, multidisciplinary teams help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet stakeholder needs. We believe a better working world is one where economic growth is sustainable and inclusive. We work continuously to improve the quality of all our services, investing in our people and innovation. And we’re proud to work with others – from our clients to wider stakeholders – to use our knowledge, skills and experience to help fulfill our purpose and create positive change.”
Company site www.ey.com
Requisition ID: 1016501
Description of Role:
Our national practice assists clients both locally and internationally in providing ERP Data analytics and information management services.
Key Responsibilities for the role
- Perform data reconciliation procedures to confirm completeness of data extract.
- Support the assessment of the data including data validation and profiling.
- Prepare programming logic to test identified data analysis business rules, by coding SQL Server and Alteryx.
- Verify results against given specifications.
- Prepare results for review process and update scripts accordingly.
- Visualisation of results
- Prepare working papers documenting steps followed during data assessment process.
- Abide by the project guidelines to manage and secure client data.
Application process to join EY Company
|Click Here to Apply
|Join for More updates
|Click Here to Join
|Hot Jobs (Globally)
Qualification/s & Experience: EY is Hiring for Data analysts
BSC Honours in Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering degree with an active interest in programming will be to the advantage of the candidate
Candidate must have:
- 2 years SQL/Alteryx programming experience or other data analyst experience
- Relevant experience in data analysis / query development / data warehousing / data mining / data quality / data migration
Additionally, we seek candidates with a strong background in these key areas: data analysis, query development, data warehousing, data mining, data quality assurance, and data migration expertise, backed by a minimum of 2 years of SQL/Alteryx programming experience or related data analyst roles.
Skills: EY is Hiring for Data analysts
- High-level understanding of relational databases.
- Able to analyse relationships between data.
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, SQL/Alteryx and PowerPoint.
Behavioural Attributes: EY is Hiring for Data analysts
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Ability to think for one-self
- Team player
- Share E&Y’s values and vision
- Able to handle pressure
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Ability to multitask
- Good written and verbal communication skills.